Monday, March 15, 2010

Quick Tips

By the way, I'm still alive! I ran across a couple of quick tips that I had to pass along.

For those who would like to end the constant pre-qualified credit offers in the mail - check out www.optoutprescreen.com. It is simple and takes less than a minute to complete. This tip is courtesy of Patrick Kelly, author of Tax Free Retirement. I personally feel that this book is a must read for anyone who would like to achieve financial health, stability, and peace of mind. It is a very concise, effective, and easy read. The book value is priceless!

Also, from Patrick Kelly's endnotes - US National Debt Clock - www.brillig.com/debt_clock/.

Train a child in the way he should go,
and when he is old he will not turn from it.

The rich rule over the poor,
and the borrower is servant to the lender.

He who sows wickedness reaps trouble,
and the rod of his fury will be destroyed.

A generous man will himself be blessed,
for he shares his food with the poor. Proverbs 22:6-9 (NIV)


If you have questions or comments, please feel free to contact me at the address below.
Email: DeltaInspire2@hushmail.com

2 comments:

wealth creation said...

I read the book and it is very helpful for me. I learned a lot and I will recommend and share this to my friends.

Delta Inspire said...

I'm glad it helped. I wish more people would do the same.